Secrets Maroma Weddings
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, the adults-only, all-suites masterpiece, is a stunning jewel in the glittering Secrets collection, as well as the first Secrets to earn the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award. The resort setting is the incredible Maroma Beach, widely acknowledged as one of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in all of Mexico. Just 20 minutes south of Cancun International Airport, Secrets Maroma Beach is perfectly situated between 500+ acres of immaculate shorefront and a lush rain forest. It’s truly a fantasy location where extraordinary adventure, relaxation and romance await your arrival.
Your Unlimited-Luxury ® privileges include endless gourmet fare and top-shelf spirits at six a la carte restaurants, a buffet, a café, and seven bars and lounges. Secrets Spa by Pevonia® is a wonderland of rejuvenation, while days and evenings bring an endless array of active adventure, leisurely pastimes and gala parties.
Close attention to detail, exquisite architecture and the finest comforts make Secrets Maroma Beach a truly remarkable hideaway. For a vacation, wedding, anniversary or any special occasion, there is simply not a more glorious setting in the Caribbean. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun — Secrets you will share forever. Each suite is truly deluxe featuring inspiring views of the expansive gardens or crystal-clear Caribbean. Twelve smaller pools offer several suites private swim out access, while the pristine infinity pool provides breathtaking views stretching to the horizon. Finely-appointed suites offer four-poster canopy king size beds, private and furnished terraces with plunge tubs, full Italian marble bathrooms with jetted whirlpool baths, daily refreshed mini-bars and 24-hour room and concierge services. Meanwhile, enjoy complimentary Unlimited Connectivity – offering free WiFi, free calling to the U.S. and Canada, the ability to book excursions or spa treatments and more.The pleasure continues with gourmet restaurants and exciting nightspots, with the added bonus to explore nearby participating resorts with the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience.
Guests can perfect their golf swing with complimentary greens fees at Grand Coral Riviera Maya or relax at the harmonious 13,000 sq. ft. Secrets Spa by Pevonia®, offering a plethora of restorative treatments. And when the sun sets, live evening shows and specialty themed events will entertain and amuse your wedding guests.
• Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
• Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
• Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
• 24-hour room and concierge services
• Pool and beach wait service
• Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
• Daily maid service
• Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
• Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
• No wristbands required
• All taxes and gratuities
• Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more
Secrets Maroma Beach is conveniently located near a vast network of underground rivers and eco-adventure sports including mountain biking, scuba diving, trekking, bird watching, deep sea fishing, Mayan archeological sites, world renowned golfing as well as some of the best shopping and gourmet dining the area has to offer. Our tour desk can help you arrange private or group excursions to these wonderful nearby attractions.
Local Points of Interest:
• Puerto Morelos – Puerto Morelos is known for its beachfront restaurants, bars and lounges.
• Playa del Carmen – Originally a small fishing town, now Playa Del Carmen is a bustling tourist attraction with its pristine beaches and turquoise water.
• Cozumel – Cozumel is conveniently located and a perfect scuba diving and snorkeling destination.
• Chichén Itzá – Chichén Itzá is one of the most impressive of all the Mayan Ruins, named one of the ‘new 7 wonders of the world.’
Cobá – The Mayan ruins of Cobá are located deep in the jungle, boasting the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula.
• Tulum – These Mayan ruins are located in the one of the most important cities of its time and are among the most popular tourist sites in the area.
• Xcaret – Learn about Mayan culture and enjoy family activities at this ecological/archeological theme park.
• Xel-Ha – Enjoy aquatic adventures in natural lagoons and caves while learning about ancient Mayan culture.
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Wedding & Reception Venue location options
There are various locations, air-conditioned indoor or outdoor, throughout the resort to celebrate the wedding dinner depending upon the preference
of the couple.
- Beach Max. 120
- Gazebo Max. 80
- Beach and Outdoor Reception Max. 150
Beach and outdoor receptions are available. Round tables are set-up that are able to accommodate up to 10 people per table. A beach buffet service will
be provided for wedding groups of 40 or more people. In case of inclement weather, the Ballroom is available depending on the size of the group.
- Ballroom Max. 150
- The Ballroom at Secrets Maroma Beach provides a truly elegant venue for
larger groups. Music is allowed in the Ballroom.
- Pool Terrace (Oceana Front ) Max. 70
- Terrace may be reserved for a minimum of 25 people however, the restaurant will still be available to other guests
- Gazebo Terrace Max. 80 This romantic and intimate location is surrounded by pools and amazing ocean views. The Gazebo Terrace is the ideal place to enjoy a fabulous dinner and music. The Gazebo can be used as a dance floor - perfect for a great photo of the newlyweds first dance.
WELCOME DINNERS OR REHEARSAL DINNERS
- Bonfire at Beach: Enjoy a Casual bonfire welcome or rehearsal dinner on Maroma Beach,
barefoot in the white sand. Private Function will include canapés & cocktails.
- Bonfire cost: $300 USD
Private function: $25 USD + 16% tax per person
- Portofino Terrace Max. 25 Give a warm welcome to your guests with a Dinner at the Portofino Terrace; a perfect location with an amazing tropical view. Set menu.
Outside private events will end at 11:00 pm. Inside events after this time will incur an additional charge per person, per hour.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your uniquely Multi Culture Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Destination Weddings. We will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests. We will provide you with the expertise and resources to plan and execute your customized design for your weddings & events based on your Resort Wedding venue location. We will help manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts together, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration. We take pride in delivering each destination weddings with an elegant style, impeccable planning, and seamless execution!
We Love to hear from you!
Let us be your Luxury Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation