Dreams Punta Cana Resort Weddings
Dreams Punta Cana Resort Spa, a AAA Four Diamond resort, is set along a pristine, palm-studded beach in Uvero Alto. Dreams Punta Cana hosts one of the largest pools in the Dominican Republic which flows from the lobby down to the beach and comes complete with a swim-up bar and attractions throughout. Located on the spectacular east coast of the Dominican Republic, guests can enjoy the beauty of the nearby coral reef or tee off at one of the four nearby championship golf courses.
This waterfront treasure’s opulent architecture and 620 graciously appointed, bright and airy rooms and suites offer couples and couples with children an Unlimited-Luxury® experience. Every room or suite offers picturesque tropical or pool views from a private balcony or terrace. Swim-out rooms offer guests access to a pool right from their terrace, while family rooms are perfect for a family of up to six. Guests staying in the Preferred Club receive upgraded services and amenities including a private beach area, a private lounge, exclusive access to Oceana for breakfast and lunch and more.
A wide choice of themed dining options, including six à la carte restaurants, a buffet and a café serve cuisine inspired by countries all over the world. An open air palapa located on the beach, an adults-only French restaurant and tropical fruits by the pool are only some of the excellent dining options where reservations are never required. Nine chic bars serve unlimited top-shelf spirits where guests can swim up and enjoy a drink in the pool or while enjoying a show at the theater. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Coco Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
During the day, there are plenty of activities to choose from such as kayaking, snorkeling, beach volleyball, bike riding, horseback riding and more. The Explorer’s Club for Kids with Red Cross supervised staff boasts a pirate ship waterslide, a rock climbing wall and more while the parents can relax at the sumptuous Dreams Spa by Pevonia®. Teenagers can get their alone time too at the Core Zone Teens Club with a rock climbing wall, games and social events. Plus, everyone can enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the U.S., Canada and local landlines with the Unlimited Connectivity app. When the sun goes down, there are live nightly shows held in the resort’s massive indoor theatre or outside by the pool or beach. Adults can enjoy the on-site casino or Desires nightclub, while kids can enjoy weekly campouts on the beach with the Explorer’s Club. When it comes to activities and entertainment, the options are endless.
Dreams Punta Cana is the perfect place to say “I do”, hosting over 500 weddings per year. Guests can tie the knot at the stunning wedding gazebo or on the golden sand beach. Lose yourself in a new and better way to have it all at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
They offer multiple wedding and reception locations for you private rehearsal dinner cocktail party
- Beach Wedding Venues: Let your dreams fly, imaging yourself saying “I Do” accompanied by the sound of the waves with our turquoise ocean as your witness. This location holds up to 200 guests
- Garden Gazebo: Perfectly situated in the middle of our gardens, this stunning gazebo surrounds you by pure Mother Nature and the beautiful sound of water fountains
- Portofino Terrace: This terrace is surrounded by exotic gardens and water fountains. The amazing stone decoration gives you a colonial/rustic feeling, and makes you remember the beauty of the vintage. It is offered for private rehearsal dinner, cocktail party and wedding reception. Music and dance are allowed. Reservation is subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis. Capacity for 50 guests.
- Bordeaux Terrace: This terrace offers breathtaking ocean views. A place where you can enjoy the sounds and the beauty of the sea, and still keep the elegance and delicateness of the special occasion. It is offered for private rehearsal dinner, cocktail party, and wedding reception. Music and dance are allowed. Reservation is subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis. Capacity for 90 guests.
- Himitsu Terrace: Set up in round and rectangular tables, it is the largest of all the terraces. With an amazing view overlooking the gardens, gazebo and other venues, it is quite the impressive location to have an intimate activity.
Max Capacity 200
- Santo Domingo Ballroom: It is our indoor location, where you can also celebrate a warm and private event. The ballroom can be divided into 3 separate meeting spaces to accommodate almost any type of group, whether a large one or a more intimate celebration.Max capacity 220
Local Points of Interest:
• Altos de Chavón | 53.9 miles / 1 hour and 4 minutes A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
• Saona Island | Accessible by Boat While taking a catamaran to this scenic island located off of the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic, sailboat or speedboat ride to this island you’ll experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat!
• Catalina Island | Accessible by Boat This small offshore island located approximately 1.5 miles from the mainland, has an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving, perfect for those booking for a day trip for water activities.
• Santo Domingo | 129 miles / 2 hours and 33 minutes The oldest city in the New World and capitol city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the Americas began. You’ll see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and can imagine yourself back in the 1500s. Enjoy the incredible nightlife, shopping, cultural points and a great array of restaurants all over the city.
• La Romana | 51.3 miles / 56 minutes This destination is one of the largest cities in the Dominican Republic known for its culture, tourism, superior golfing and beautiful beaches.
• Higuey | 32.7 miles / 42 minutes A small historical town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample some of the tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your uniquely Multi Culture Dreams Punta Cana Resort Spa Weddings. We will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests. We will provide you with the expertise and resources to plan and execute your customized design for your weddings & events based on your Resort Wedding venue location. We will help manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts together, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration. We take pride in delivering each destination weddings with an elegant style, impeccable planning, and seamless execution!
We Love to hear from you!
Let us be your Luxury Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation