Hyatt Ziva Cancun Weddings
Your love story is one of romance and pure connection at Hyatt Ziva Cancun. Edging the Caribbean Sea and sugar-white sand beach, our all-inclusive, all-ages resort is a romantic paradise for your destination wedding in Cancun. Celebrate your weddings and commitment ceremonies in our gorgeous ballrooms, beachfront gazebos, lush gardens or sky-lit Terrace with romantic views of the sea.
Whether you want it to be just for the wedding couple or a grand affair, your Hyatt Ziva Destination Weddings in Cancun can be customized to fit your style and budget. From the wedding to the reception, they offer a wide selection of venues with breathtaking views where you can celebrate your love. If you have dreamed of a fairytale wedding on the beach or a casual ceremony overlooking the sea, the Hyatt Ziva Cancun has the ideal venues for your destination weddings in Cancun. You and your guests will be greeted with the ultimate beachfront resort, engaging smiles, and hospitality that comes straight from the heart. Ideally situated on Mexico’s Yucatan Coast, Hyatt Ziva Cancun offers everything you need as you create memories of a lifetime. Whether you are planning a gathering of a few friends and family members or a grand affair, you will have a wedding ceremony that is the ultimate expression of your love, style and traditions.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun Wedding Ceremony & Reception Location venue Options:
- Sky Terrace : If you are looking for an outdoor wedding, Hyatt Ziva Cancun’s Sky Terrace might be one of the best options for you. This semi-covered terrace has an amazing view and is completely private. It’s available until 11PM and it can accommodate up to 100 guests for the ceremony, up to 120 for the reception and close to 150 for a cocktail reception
- Punta Vista Terrace: Located on the roof, this unique terrace with 270 degrees of turquoise ocean view can provide a unique scenery for those who incline towards a splendid open-air celebration. Punta Vista Terrace is open until 11PM and it accommodates a minimum of 100 guests (and up to 200).
- Cliff Gazebo: For couples who prefer an intimate ceremony, Cliff Gazebo offers the ideal scenario. Overlooking the sea and surrounded by palm trees, this venue accommodates up to 65 guests and can also be available for cocktail receptions. If you are expecting more guests, more chairs could be placed around the gazebo.
- Sahara Beach: This white sand beach is perfect for those who want to exchange vows just steps away from the ocean, and ideal for all types of events (rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception or cocktail reception). This beautiful oceanfront venue can accommodate from 2 to up to 400 guests and is available until 11PM.
- Elements Ballroom: Those who prefer an indoors celebration that includes dancing the night away can select the Elements Ballroom at Hyatt Ziva Cancun as their venue. Here, couples can have their intimate ceremony and reception in the same beautiful location.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your uniquely Multi Culture Hyatt Ziva Cancun Destination Weddings. We will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests. We will provide you with the expertise and resources to plan and execute your customized design for your weddings & events based on your Resort Wedding venue location. We will help manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts together, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration. We take pride in delivering each destination weddings with an elegant style, impeccable planning, and seamless execution!
We Love to hear from you!
Let us be your Luxury Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation