Dreams Riviera Cancun Weddings
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond resort designed to reflect the charm of the Mexican Caribbean and is surrounded by glistening pools, lush tropical gardens and a palm-studded beach. This 486 premium octagonal rooms and suites resort will allow guests to luxuriate in private and spacious accommodations with each room having at least one whirlpool and ground floor room offering a plunge pool, daily refreshed mini-bar, full marble bathroom, and a wealth of amenities. Nine gourmet themed restaurants without reservations, six fabulous bars ranging from elegant to swim-up, plus a fully-equipped fitness center and a world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia® provide guests with a host of amenities. The allure doesn’t stop there – guests will be treated to complimentary greens fees at two championship golf courses nearby.
Ideally located between Cancun’s southern tip and Playa del Carmen and just a short 20-minute drive south of Cancun International Airport, Dreams Riviera Cancun is situated along a stretch of a natural pure white sand beach in the Riviera Maya. The world’s second largest barrier reef lays just offshore from this AAA Four Diamond resort with underground rivers and caves, perfect for a day of scuba diving. Perfect your swing with complimentary green fees at two championship golf courses nearby. The mixture of developed sites and unexcavated ruins make for adventurous exploration into the region’s mysterious Mayan past.
This Unlimited-Luxury® haven, designed to reflect the charm of the Mexican Caribbean, is surrounded by glistening pools, lush tropical gardens and a palm-studded beach. All 486 newly renovated, premium octagonal rooms and suites resort allow guests to luxuriate in private and spacious accommodations with each room having at least one whirlpool and ground floor room offering a plunge pool, daily refreshed mini-bar, full marble bathroom, and a wealth of amenities. Nine gourmet restaurants, including two that were recently remodeled, includes one buffet, five à la carte, one adults only à la carte, one bistro and one café offering superb dining without reservations in addition to six fabulous bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at World Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night. Plus, a state-of-the-art fitness center and lavish full-service spa provide guests with a host of amenities.
UNLIMITED-LUXURY® INCLUSIONS Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room & concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more!
- Ocean Front Gazebo (Max 100 people)
Recommend Time: 5:00 or 6:00 PM
- Grand Lobby Staircase Ceremony (Max 250 people)
Ceremony Time Available: 3:00 PM
- Beach Ceremony (Max 250 people)
Recommend Time: 4:00 or 5:00 pm
- Mayan Tree Outdoor Garden Ceremony (Max 60 people)
Cocktail and Reception Locations:
- Beach Ceremony Venue Location (Max 250 people)
- Chef’s Garden (Max 80 people as a Cocktail Hour Location only)
- Desires Terrace (Max 60 people as a Cocktail Location only)
- Pool Terrace (Max 250 people, this location is not available on Wednesdays or Saturdays)
- Ocean Front Deck (Max 180 people)
- Ballroom (Max 250 people)
DESTINATION INFORMATION Enjoy the shopping and excitement of Cancun, the nightlife and shops of Playa del Carmen, explore the mysteries of the ancient city and pyramids of Tulum, investigate Xcaret and other ecological adventure sites as well as underground rivers and have fun in the Caribbean fishing and snorkeling- all activities located in close proximity to Dreams Riviera Cancun.
Local Points of Interest:
- Eco-Adventure Attractions at Xel-Ha | 52.1 miles / 1 hour Located a short distance from the resort, enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past.
- Tulum Mayan Ruins | 62.5 miles / 1 hour and 13 mins These ruins located in the one of the most important cities during its time, are among the most popular sites to visit including ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of Caribbean Sea from cliff-top.
- Cobá Mayan Ruins | 90.8 miles / 1 hour and 51 mins Cobá is located deep in the jungle and boasts the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula.
- Chichén-Itzá Mayan Ruins | 135 miles / 2 hours and 9 mins These Mayan ruins include several restored ancient structures, pyramids and excellent views of Chichén Itzá. Chichén Itzá is one of the most impressive of all the Mayan Ruins, named as one of the 7 wonders of the world. The pyramid and other historical ruins are located in the middle of the jungle and are part of an extensive tour of the area.
- Palancar Reef | Accessible by boat in Playa del Carmen Located in Cozumel and is an enormous reef that is visible to visitors snorkeling.
- X-Caret Eco-Archeological Theme Park | 28.5 miles / 38 mins Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy several family activities at this ecological/archaeological theme park.
- Cozumel | Accessible by ferry in Playa del Carmen Take a Ferry from Playa del Carmen to this island which is a tourist destination for scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Cenote Route | 38.3 miles / 47 mins We have two of the most magnificent Cenotes, or underground rivers or lakes, nearby. Dos Ojos is 10 minutes to the north and Gran Cenote 10 minutes west going to Cobá.
- Fishing in Puerto Morelos | 1.9 miles / 6 mins Located between Playa Del Carmen and Cancun, a quaint fishing village that is known for its deep-sea fishing and enormous catches. Also known for its beachfront restaurants and nightlife
- Akumal | 46.2 miles / 54 mins
- 5 | Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa Last Updated April 27, 2018
- Located south of Cancun, Akumal is a small beach-front community known for swimming, snorkeling and abundance of sea turtles that lay eggs on the beach at night during nesting season.
- Playa Del Carmen | 23.5 miles / 31 mins Originally a small fishing town, now Playa Del Carmen is a popular tourist attraction with its pristine beaches and turquoise water.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your uniquely Multi Culture Dreams Riviera Cancun Destination Weddings. We will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests. We will provide you with the expertise and resources to plan and execute your customized design for your weddings & events based on your Resort Wedding venue location. We will help manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts together, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration. We take pride in delivering each destination weddings with an elegant style, impeccable planning, and seamless execution!
We Love to hear from you!
Let us be your Luxury Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation