Hydra Island Wedding Venues
Hydra is one of the most enchanting Greek Islands. Its picturesque beaches and architecture, and rich culture are enough for this charming and romantic place to celebrate your special day. Four Seasons Hydra will provide everything you need for this unique once-in-a-lifetime event.
The exquisite architecture of the hotel, the excellent service, the gardens full of flowers and olive groves, and the idyllic beach in front of the hotel will all be the stunning background to the happiest moment of your life.
Four Seasons Hydra is also an excellent option for arranging your multi-weekend fun activities. The unique environment, professional service, and attention to detail create a discreet, unassuming, and luxurious formal atmosphere for an elegant Boho Chic event.
- Wedding and event Capacity: 300 people – 600 people for cocktail
- Open: April 1 – October 31
- Rooms: 4 suites, three double rooms, and a villa accommodating up to 24 people
Wedding Planning Services
- Wedding Flowers
- Bridal Suite
- Bridal bouquet
- Decoration of the church
- Wedding Cake
- Hors D’oeuvres
- Wedding photography
- Wedding video
Hydra is a no-car island, meaning that the only means of transport are the donkeys and the water taxis, and, of course, your own feet. It also has a rich maritime tradition that has brought wealth to the island through history. Hydra has been a favorite place of many artists, like the great poet and singer Leonard Cohen who lived on the island.
The Four Seasons Hydra hotel lies on Vlychos beach, south of Hydra’s port. Situated right between the mountains and the sea and inundated by the warm shades of olive trees, the hotel offers a majestic view of the island’s sunset. It is one of the best accommodation options from April to October.
- Location: Vlychos Beach Port Distance: 35min walk from the port or 5 min with a water taxi
How to get there
- To get from the port of Hydra to Four Seasons Hydra and vice versa, you can use our boats, which are free of charge for hotel guests. The boat’s capacity is eight people, and you can find them in front of the belfry.
- To get to Hydra from Athens by car, after an about 2-hour drive you reach Metochi, a village opposite Hydra, where you can leave your car and get across to Hydra by ferry, or by calling a water taxi on the phone numbers +30 22980 53690 (taxi center) or +30 22980 52279 (port police).
- To get to Hydra from Piraeus port, you can take a flying dolphin or a ferry, leaving from gate E8 (in front of St. Spyridon church). To get from Athens airport to Piraeus port, you can take the subway (blue line, change to the green metro line at Monastiraki station), or the bus No. X96, or by a taxi.
Check out these stunning sample wedding inspiration by a very talented photographer