Top Caribbean and Mexico Destination Wedding Locations:
Destination Weddings are getting more and more popular these days, a lot of wedding couples and families are choosing an Island or Beach destination venues where there can celebrate their wedding and special events which gives them a unique and fun location in addition to a mini vacations for their families and friends where they can enjoy several activities, from golf, fishing, sightseeing to relaxing at the beach and resorts Spa. At Weddings Romantique, we will help you find your Stylish Destination Wedding Locations that fits your vision and style also your wedding budget and guest travel budget. We will take care of your destination wedding planning from sourcing the right vendors, creating a design that reflect your style, personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home.
- The Bahamas: You can't make a better choice for a Destination Wedding than one of The Caribbean Islands. Clear sky, powdery white sand and crystal-blue water make the perfect setting for your big day. . You and your guests can relax on the pink coral beaches or opt for tennis, snorkeling, or sailing in the beautiful Caribbean waters.
- Bermuda Island: Bermuda, the “Jewel of the Atlantic,” lies less than two hours flight from the east coast of the United States making travel for your guests simple and convenient… Incomparable weather, pink sand beaches, a breadth of historic sites and golf galore are all reasons why Condé Nast Traveler readers have voted Bermuda “Best Island in the Caribbean/Atlantic” 16 times since 1994.Exchange your vows on a coral pink sandy beach, from the top of a breathtaking cliff, aboard a sail boat, in an historic church or in a lush, tropical garden. The choice is yours. Stroll hand-in-hand along the water’s edge or drink in a stunning sunset from the deck of a luxury yacht and you’ll soon discover why Bermuda is consistently rated one of the world’s top wedding destinations
- Cayman Islands: with its lush white sandy beaches your Destination Wedding in the Islands will be as perfect as you imagined, from the beautiful tropical flowers to the warm Cayman sun. Couples can choose from an intimate ceremony along the famed Seven Mile Beach, a portside wedding in historic George Town or an extravaganza at one of the Cayman’s four-star resorts.
- U.S. Virgin Islands: The U.S. Virgin Islands have everything from white sandy beaches to the best shopping in the Caribbean. With its historic churches, centuries-old sugar mills and forts, romantic resorts, unique wedding locales, glorious palm-fringed beaches and easy marriage laws, the U.S. Virgin Islands is the ultimate choice for a destination wedding ceremony.
- Puerto Rico: is fondly referred to “The Island of Enchantment” and rightfully so as it is not only home to magnificent beaches, but to tropical rain forests, magnificent mountains, and romantic botanical gardens. Blending Latin, European and American culture, with beautiful architecture, exquisite plazas and churches, “The Island” is steeped in Spanish traditions, rich in its festive embrace of life. With outdoor fun, great hotels and restaurants, fascinating history, first rate transportation it is becoming a very popular choice for Destination Weddings.
- Aruba: is one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful treasures. With almost perpetually sunny days, dry climate, safe distance from passing hurricanes, pristine beaches and sparkling blue water, it’s perfect paradise where you host your wedding and reception celebration.
- Mexico: With its white sand beaches, sparkling azure waters, and clear, sunny skies, a vast country with enough variety to please all. Mexico is rapidly becoming the world’s most popular location for destination weddings. It is fun to incorporate cultural touches – such as mariachi bands or regional fabrics in vibrant reds, teals and oranges – into your wedding celebrations.
- Dominican Republic has become one of the principle spots for Destination Weddings in the world due to its beautiful beaches, the exquisite taste and style of its locations and All-inclusive hotels makes it a great location to host a stylish wedding celebration
- Jamaica: The whispering wind blowing through the trees to the sounds of the river cascading over the rocks nearby, you and your guests will be enthralled by the beauty of the “Green;” our wedding site Let the mountains and the river become an integral part of your special day, make them the backdrop to a picture perfect scene, creating a natural aura of elegance to celebrate a special occasion.
Top Five things to look for when choosing your Wedding Resorts:
- Small or Large wedding Resorts Options. The size of a resort plays a big role in the atmosphere of your wedding guest experience. Large resorts will offer many private wedding and reception locations and several dining option for your guests. Smaller resorts usually offer a more personalized experience. Although you may have limited wedding ceremony and reception location option
- Wedding Resorts Location Backdrops: If you want to have stunning picturesque photographs of your wedding day, you might want to look a wedding destination resort offers mountains in the background, sparkling turquoise-blue ocean waters and breathtaking flowers and vegetation surrounding you.
- Wedding Resorts Ceremony and Reception Private Venue Location Options: Not all resorts offer a private location for their wedding reception and reception. Start by comparing the basics: cost, ceremony location, number of guests included in their ceremony and reception packages, cost of food and beverages included, extra hours costs, decorations included and policies on using outside vendors.
- Private Menu Options: Request the private menu options from the resort, find out if they can customize the menu and what is the cost to customize it.
- Balancing your ceremony and reception wedding budget with guest travel budget: The wedding guest travel cost and your wedding budget is an important factor in determining the right wedding resort for you and your guests, you do not want to choose a wedding resort that is more than your guest can afford, also you need to find the right resort that has private events space that you can host your event, some lower cost resorts many not have the space to host larger events.
At Weddings Romantique: We will be glad to help you find the right wedding resort for you and your guest. We work with most resorts and can help you create your wedding vision and make a statement. We will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home.
Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill out our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation
Our Caribbean & Mexico Destination Wedding Services Includes
- Finding the right wedding resort that fits your wedding theme and style:
- Wedding Site Inspection Coordination
- Budget Management
- Event Planning and design
- Vendor Management
- Personalized Guest Room Group Travel Services.
From the finest details of an intimate Elegant Beach, Tropical Garden, Sky Terrace wedding to large-scale glamorous and luxurious destination weddings, we will be glad to help you create an amazing and memorable wedding weekend for you and your guests
We Love to hear from you!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation