Luxury Destinations Weddings
Treat your guests to a glamorous and sophisticated Luxury Destination Wedding in a Caribbean, Bahamas or Mexico.
Luxury destination weddings are filled with elegant and stylish details that starts from the beginning of the planning process.
Here are some tips and ideas on how to create your Glamorous Luxury Caribbean and Mexico Weddings
- You'll have to properly inform guests of the extravagant event you plan to throw.
- Start with stunning, custom-calligraphic invitations to clue your guests into the formality of the occasion for a total wow factor.
The Wedding Resort Venue:
- Look for a wedding resort venue that's both glamorous and stylish architectural designs. Opulence is key. Most wedding resorts have ocean front Gazebo and terrace venues to consider with views to match, this will help create a unique and glamorous wedding theme with gorgeous sunset views.
- Go couture! Make your grand entrance with a dress that sparkles. There's a range of silhouettes to choose from: A glamorous gown with a beaded bodice and layered skirt makes a dramatic statement. Or go for a sexy look with a slinky, backless, fully beaded sheath. Take the gown's neckline into consideration when thinking about a hairstyle. Strapless sweethearts look flawless with a sweeping up do, while loose waves complement the shape of a deep V-neck. As for the gentleman, a formal tuxedo is perfect for the occasion
The Reception Dinner & Drinks
- Have a signature drink for your cocktail hour -- vodka and lemonade or chocolate martinis -- served on shiny silver trays. Your tuxedo-dressed waiters should offer appetizers on trays-consider sushi, tapas, or other easy-to-eat foods such as duck with caramelized onions, tuna wrapped with roasted red pepper, and prosciutto with melon.
- If you're going all out, a seated four-to-six-course meal is sure to impress. (Four courses are more complementary of a cocktail hour with appetizers, five is traditional, while six is a contemporary style consisting of more plates but smaller servings.
The Music & Entertainment
- For additional live entertainment, you can go with surprise fun show after dinner
The Event décor
- While you can never go wrong with classic rose centerpieces, you don't have to limit yourself to a single type of flower—arrangements that feature variations of one stem, like Juliet garden roses, spray roses and English roses, look diverse enough to be aesthetically interesting but still feel cohesive. Play around with different centerpiece styles to evoke extra drama.
- Craft intimate mood lighting for each tabletop with a spread of candles alongside the centerpieces. As for the place settings, crystal stemware, ornate flatware and high-quality linens all add a luxurious vibe and rich texture to the dining experience. If you have high ceilings, fill the space with chandeliers or draped fabric to make it feel more intimate.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your uniquely Multi Culture Luxury Caribbean and Mexico destination weddings. We will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests. We will provide you with the expertise and resources to plan and execute your customized design for your weddings & events based on your Resort Wedding venue location. We will help manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts together, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration. We take pride in delivering each destination weddings with an elegant style, impeccable planning, and seamless execution!
We Love to hear from you!
Let us be your Luxury Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation