2016 Destination Wedding Trends
2016 Destination Wedding Trends:
Caribbean and Mexico destination wedding are becoming very popular in 2016, here few of the new trends that tare wedding couple are incorporating in their destination weddings
- Elegantly beaded couture wedding dresses are becoming the 2016 destination wedding dresses trends. Destination brides are no longer want a boring simple dress just because they are having a destination wedding, they want an elegant affair that reflect their style and personality.
- Long tables are on the rise for the 2016 destination wedding receptions. Long tables provide a chance for the florist to really be creative with the centerpieces, and they’re perfect for a smaller destination wedding where all the guests can sit together.
- Sliver and gold accents are going to be huge on the 2016 destination wedding themes. From stationery, jewelry, to head pieces and even shimmering wedding cakes. The stylish shimmer can instantly add a glamorous look. Sequence table linen are also becoming very popular especially for wedding cake table and sweetheart tables
- Wedding couples are adding they own personal touch to their wedding and reception to tell of their journey into love and down the aisle. Gone are the days of prepackaged destination wedding packages, built for convenience over individuality. Today’s couples are exercising their influence over ceremony spots, rituals, menus, favors, attire and entertainment. A mariachi band, fire shows, folklore dance shows are also becoming very popular addition to the reception or welcome party.
- Major entrance and choreographed first dance are the one of top 2016 destination wedding trends couples are working work with dance choreographers to surprise their guest’s right at the start of their wedding reception.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your 2016 Caribbean and Mexico Destination Wedding, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation