- 2019 Coral Wedding Theme
- 2020 Greenery Wedding Theme
- 2019 Boho Chic Wedding Dresses
- 2020 Spring Wedding Trends
- 2019 Fall Wedding Theme Ideas
- Elegant Wedding Seating Chart Ideas
- Elegant Le Blanc Los Cabos Weddings
- 2019 Elegant Cancun Wedding Venues
- 2019 White and Gold Wedding Themes
- 2019 Eddy K Glam Destination Wedding Dresses
Luxury Wedding Cakes
Luxury Wedding Cakes:
The luxury wedding cake style reflects the type of wedding and the overall of your wedding theme, whether it is a formal, informal, contemporary, traditional, indoor or outdoor. A new trend of luxury wedding cake design is embellishing tiered cakes with asymmetrical, cascading arrangements of vibrant, colorful fresh flowers. Your cake designer needs to coordinate it with your florist to mix and match the flowers to match your wedding color theme.
Another great trend is for luxury wedding cakes matching the Pattern of your wedding dress is which helps to coordinate the wedding as a whole. The cake designer might duplicate in frosting the lace or embroidery pattern, of your dress or copy a unique design in your necklace.
Add jewelry on the cake, like crystals or faux pearls to match your wedding theme or wedding jewelry.
The most traditional wedding cake flavor is white or yellow cake. To take it up a notch, you can add filling between layers, and here you have a variety of choices, such as custard, milk chocolate, butter-cream, raspberry, strawberry jam and apricot preserves.
Fondant makes an excellent base for decorations, and is chosen more for looks than flavor so you may want a more delicious layer of frosting underneath it.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your luxury destination Wedding, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish and luxurious destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill out our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation
Stylish Wedding Cake Table Ideas
Your wedding cake is one the stars of your wedding reception and one of the focal point for taking your wedding photography during the reception
There are lot of ways to create an elegant and stylish cake table decorations, here are some are some ideas:
- Stylish Wedding Cake Design: Start with the cake design and consult with your cake designer to create a stylish cake that complement your wedding venue and color theme.
- Stylish and Elegant Wedding Linen: One of the simplest and easiest ways to decorate a wedding cake table is to use an elegant and stylish tablecloth. Select a tablecloth that has a pattern or color similar to your wedding colors or the décor of your wedding cake. Damask, floral patterns, stripes and polka dots all make a great statement on your wedding cake tables
- Chic and Elegant Cake Stand and Accessories: flowers, and satin ribbons, crystal base are great way to add an elegant touch to your wedding cake
- Lighting: use spotlights to create a dramatic look and make the cake the focal point. You can also create a more vivid look by turning the lights down and using a colored spot lights that matches your color theme.
- Stylish Backdrop: create a backdrop if your cake is not in the center of the room. You can use elegant and stylish linen, a large piece of artwork, or a large flower arrangement to create a backdrop and add a focal point for the wedding cake.
- For a Vintage or a Shabby Chic Wedding Theme, use an antique piece of furniture to display the wedding or add a desert bar on the same table
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your Stylish Caribbean or Mexico Destination Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a Stylish Wedding Cake Table hat reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home and provide personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of the design inspiration elements to allow all vendor providers to bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, the plates are placed in perfect harmony and candles lit just as the sun begins to set to begin your wedding celebrations!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation!
Stylish Wedding Cakes
Stylish Wedding Cakes Tips and Ideas
- Take a look at your guest count. First and foremost you want to be sure you’ll have enough cake to serve all your guests. Generally, three tiers will serve 50 to 100 guests; you’ll likely need five layers for 200 guests or more. If the reception is in a grand room with high ceilings, consider increasing the cake’s stature with columns between the tiers. (A “stacked” cake is one with its layers stacked directly atop each other, with no separators.)
- Start by looking for inspirations online and narrowing them down by color selection and matching them to your wedding theme.
- Choose a cake that’s compatible with the style of the venue, the season, your gown, the flower arrangements, or the menu. If you want colorful accents (such as sugar flowers or icing ribbons), give your baker fabric swatches. If you want to garnish your cake with fresh flowers, find out how they typically will work with the florist, and will he or she can decorate the cake with flowers at your reception.
- When it comes to decoration the most inexpensive option is fresh fruits or flowers and can be applied by your florist for a minimal fee. All additional decorations including marzipan fruits, chocolate-molded flowers, and lace points will raise the rate. Check with your local cake designer on how they price their cake designs.
- Get the facts on frosting Buttercream or fondant, Buttercream is often much more delicious. But if you love the smooth, almost surreal-like look of fondant as much as we do, consider frosting the cake in buttercream first and then adding a layer of fondant over the entire confection check with your cake designer on different options available.
- If you’re having an outdoor wedding in a hot climate, stay away from whipped cream, meringue, and buttercream: They melt. Ask your baker about summer icing options; You might want to go for a fondant-covered cake — it doesn’t even need to be refrigerated
- Bring your wedding theme inspiration when you are meeting with your professional baker, he or she will be able to guide you along the way as well to bring out the absolute best features in your cake design.
- There is several ways to personalize your cake, you can add a fun cake topper that symbolizes your relationship or you can add few cake decorations pieces throughout your cake design to tell your story.
At My Stylish Event by Weddings Romantique, We take pride in delivering each event with an elegant style, impeccable planning, and seamless execution. We will be glad to help you create a Stylish Wedding Cakes Design that matches you wedding theme style and vision.
Let us be your Event Planning and Design team for your wedding or event please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation
Weddings Romantique Team