- 2020 Wedding Cake Table Inspirations
- Modern Boho Glam Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Spring Wedding Trends
- 2020 Cancun Modern Destination Weddings
- 2020 Fall Wedding Trends
- Modern Chic Le Blanc Los Cabos Weddings
- 2020 Wedding Dress Trends
- 2020 Wedding Bouquet Trends
- 2019 Coral Wedding Theme
- 2020 Greenery Wedding Theme
Stylish Wedding Chair Decorations
Stylish Wedding Chair Decorations:
Stylish Wedding chair décor instantly transform your wedding to an elegant and sophisticated wedding venue to host your wedding ceremony and reception celebrations. Here some ideas and tops that you can use for to decorate your wedding chairs
- Ribbons and Bows: Ribbons are a great way to decorate your wedding chair covers. A single band of ribbon may be used for a modern and clean effect, while several bands of ribbons can give a more dreamy appearance to your wedding chair covers. Simple bows can have an extremely eye catching effect when placed as an accessory for wedding chair covers. Huge bows can be used to signify the important tables, or can just be placed on every chair. Ribbons, bows and sashes are a simple, effective way to introduce color and add interest, particularly if the rest of your wedding linen is white.
- Flowers: Flowers could be used on the backs of your wedding chair covers, adding a splash of color. Flowers that complement the centerpieces could be added into chair bows or sashes. Otherwise, ask your florist about creating flower chair backs to co-ordinate with your floral table centerpieces attaching a single flower to the side of the chair with a pretty ribbon is a much understated way to style an informal wedding.
- Themes: If you have a theme, rather than a simple color scheme for your wedding décor, the possibilities are endless when it comes to your chairs. Spring flowers can be used for a fresh look in March. Bright, vivid colors work well in summer for wedding chair covers and autumn foliage can be used to add warmth to your wedding venue.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your Caribbean or Mexico Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating stylish chair wedding design to reflect your style, personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation