- Weddings Romantique New Location
- 2019 Coral Wedding Theme
- 2020 Greenery Wedding Theme
- 2019 Boho Chic Wedding Dresses
- 2020 Spring Wedding Trends
- 2019 Fall Wedding Theme Ideas
- Elegant Wedding Seating Chart Ideas
- Elegant Le Blanc Los Cabos Weddings
- 2019 Elegant Cancun Wedding Venues
- 2019 White and Gold Wedding Themes
Bridesmaids Bouquet Ideas
Bridesmaids Bouquet Ideas
Your bridesmaids bouquets are given to each bridesmaid as a token of appreciation of being in the bridal party. Traditionally The bridesmaid bouquet is smaller than the maid-of-honor your bridal bouquets.
Every single aspect of your wedding is important including the bridesmaid bouquet. Your wedding theme could be a mix of contrasts or a simple elegant theme in white and gold. And every accessory should enhance the look for your wedding theme.
Here are some bridesmaid bouquet ideas:
- Blend the flowers in the bridesmaid bouquet : Discuss theses options with your florist designer and bring a swatch of the bridesmaid dresses so he or she can create a color that matches your overall theme of your wedding and reception décor. It is not necessary to have your bridesmaids all carry the same bouquet style. The various bouquets can all be different as long as they feature a common thread amongst them and still look lovely and cohesive. For example, if the bride is carrying a bouquet with three different flowers, such as roses, calla lilies and tulips, and there are three bridesmaids, divide the flowers accordingly. Each bridesmaid’s bouquet will feature a piece of the bride’s bouquet but be individually different. The bouquets should be tied with the same decorative ribbon for a continuous look.
- Color contrast with your bridesmaid dresses: Thinking out of the box never harms and you can put this thought behind the creation of the bridesmaid’s bouquet. It doesn’t have to be in monochromes. Instead it can be a mix of contrasting flowers which burst into multiple hues when put together and set against your bridesmaids dresses.
- Blending color tones in your bridesmaids bouquet : Another idea is a blend of a single color tones flowers in your bridesmaids bouquet that matches you color theme, it will create a trail of simple elegance down the aisle.
No matter which bridesmaids bouquet you choose, remember to always bring the pictures to your meeting with your florist.
Images are courtesy of Wed luxe and Style me pretty wedding blogs
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your Stylish Destination Weddings color theme that matches your bridesmaids bouquets, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home and provide personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of the design inspiration elements to allow all vendor providers to bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, the plates are placed in perfect harmony and candles lit just as the sun begins to set to begin your wedding celebrations!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation