2016 Vintage Glam Wedding Theme
2016 Vintage Glam Wedding Theme:
The 2016 Vintage Glam wedding theme is all about crystals, lace, pearls and sequence. Each element in the wedding design is what make it a cohesive theme.
Here are tips and ideas to help you create your 2016 Vintage Glam Wedding Theme:
- Start with the venue. If you really want a glamour wedding, a glam venue is important. It might be worth spending a little extra money on a wedding resort venue that doesn’t need to be decorated as much.
- You can add Candelabras Centerpieces and hanging Chandeliers to create a Glam Vintage wedding theme.
- One of the best ways to add that glam vintage look to your wedding is with the wedding dress you choose. You can go with beautiful Beaded lace and tulle dress
- Add in more details like rhinestones and vintage jewelry to draw the theme together.
- For the decorations, choose colors that indicate vintage or glamorous, such as gold, silver or beige. Add the Glam luxurious décor, such as chandelier or candles to your wedding and reception.
- Incorporating different decorations and elements into a vintage glamour style wedding can be fun and exciting. It can end up with one of the most memorable weddings your guests have ever been to.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your 2016 Vintage Glam Destination Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation