- 2019 Top Cancun Riviera Maya Wedding Venues
- 2019 White and Gold Wedding Themes
- 2019 Eddy K Glam Destination Wedding Dresses
- Glam Bohemian Beach Wedding
- Destination Marriage Proposal Ideas
- 2019 Glam Beach Wedding Dresses
- 2019 Rosa Clara Bridal Gowns
- How to write your marriage vows
- How to Choose Your Wedding Venues
- 2019 Stylish Moon Palace Weddings
Church Ceremony Decorations
Church Ceremony Decorations:
The new trend for church ceremony decorations is white or ivory flowers such roses, lilies and orchids which adds a soft romantic classy look. You Can also some colorful flowers as long it is all in the same color shades. Depending on your church they may limit the use of certain flowers or decorative materials especially candles So, contact your priest before decorating making your wedding design for your ceremony.
Flowers are also placed along the aisle in the church, by the entrance, and hung in various strategically chosen areas of the ceiling. By the altar, pillars can also be wrapped with lace and tulle, and touches of flowers. Another new trend for church ceremony decorations is using tall Stylish vases at the entrance for the ceremony aisle or at the altar.
At Wedding Romantique, we take pride in delivering each wedding and event with a sophisticated, elegant, modern and exquisite style, we will be glad to help you create your own Destination Island Church wedding that reflects your style and personality.
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation
Weddings Romantique Team