- 2019 Coral Wedding Theme
- 2020 Greenery Wedding Theme
- 2019 Boho Chic Wedding Dresses
- 2020 Spring Wedding Trends
- 2019 Fall Wedding Theme Ideas
- Elegant Wedding Seating Chart Ideas
- Elegant Le Blanc Los Cabos Weddings
- 2019 Elegant Cancun Wedding Venues
- 2019 White and Gold Wedding Themes
- 2019 Eddy K Glam Destination Wedding Dresses
Wedding Ceremony Arch Ideas
Wedding Ceremony Arch Ideas
Elegantly decorated wedding ceremony arch, canopy or chuppah, is the centerpiece of your wedding ceremony, it is the place where you exchange your wedding vows and become husband and wife. The decorations of the arch should complement your wedding theme. Since the arch is going to be the main focus of your ceremony pictures, it is important to make it the one of most element of your wedding design and thoughtfully create your arch design to reflect your style and personality.
Tips for Decorating Wedding Arch
- Let the arch design be the first glimpse the guest will see of your wedding design. Keep the elegance of design with moderate decorations. Do not overdo by mixing all the decorative pieces. Stick to your wedding color theme and choose flowers and fabric that would create a harmonious design.
- Wedding arch decoration can be used indoors in ballrooms, churches and outdoor garden and beach ceremonies. You can use columns, bamboo or trellises to create your wedding arch or you rent one for any wedding suppliers. Some garden and beach weddings ceremony venues the arches are provided when you rent the wedding venue.
- Flowers are the most popular choice for decorations for wedding arches and canopies you can coordinate and design it to match your wedding bouquet and color theme.
- Another popular option is elegant satin and sheer fabric draping from the arch, for elegant and luxurious look you can add crystal chandelier and crystal Diamond Cut Beaded or pearl beaded curtain.
At Weddings Romantique: We will be glad to help you create you Stylish and Uniquely Customized Wedding ceremony Arch or Canopy. We work with most resorts and can help you create your wedding vision and express your style that makes a statement. We will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home. Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill out our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation