- Elegant Wedding Seating Chart Ideas
- Elegant Le Blanc Los Cabos Weddings
- 2019 Elegant Cancun Wedding Venues
- 2019 White and Gold Wedding Themes
- 2019 Eddy K Glam Destination Wedding Dresses
- Glam Bohemian Beach Wedding
- Destination Marriage Proposal Ideas
- 2019 Glam Beach Wedding Dresses
- 2019 Rosa Clara Bridal Gowns
- How to write your marriage vows
2015 Bohemian Chic Weddings
2015 Bohemian Chic Weddings:
Bohemian Chic Wedding Theme trends were very popular in 2014 and it will continue to in 2015. The style is of ethereal wood nymphs, flutes, and flower laden wooded clearings.
If this sounds like your ideal wedding, this is what you need to know to plan a gorgeous bohemian chic wedding.
- The first thing to think about for a bohemian chic wedding is the location. It should definitely be outdoors in an unspoiled natural setting. A clearing in a forest, a public park, or even a backyard could all be terrific options. Another idea would be a field alongside a river or overlooking a lake.
- Bohemian chic wedding dress style is flowing, feminine, and ethereal. Fabrics such as chiffon or English net would be lovely. Look for styles such as empire waist gowns with handmade fabric flowers or petals.
- Accent the bridal gown with handcrafted bridal jewelry and a long plain veil. Bridal jewelry that is handcrafted with organically shaped elements such as fresh water pearls would be wonderful, as would wedding jewelry in a color such as almond or pale rose.
- The bohemian chic wedding hair styles are natural looking style. For long hair, style the hair into flowing waves, with the front pulled back and the rest worn cascading down over the shoulders.
- The best hairpieces will either be wreaths or little bridal headbands. Flowers will play an important role in creating the desired effect for your wedding. They should definitely be flowers with more of a wild, uncultivated appearance.
- Wildflowers, flowing ivy, and garden roses would all be beautiful. For the bouquets, think about a loosely gathered arrangement of blooms with long flowing greens. Other additions could include natural elements such as stalks of wheat, berries, and seed pods. Long pretty ribbons in soft colors like mauve and sage will add to the bohemian effect.
The bohemian chic wedding ceremony décor includes some sort of earthy design element of vines and flowers around to serve as the arch or arbor made of tree branches or have the look of natural garden structures
A bohemian chic wedding can be rustic and stylish while celebrating the natural beauty of nature. It is a terrific inspiration for the wedding design of anyone who has a love of the great outdoors and Mother Nature.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your uniquely customized 2015 Bohemian Chic Destination Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation