Stylish Escort Cards Ideas
Stylish Escort Cards Ideas:
An escort card table is typically is set up outside your wedding reception area to let your guest know at which table they will siting at the reception, there are many ways to add your own style and wedding theme in decorating the escort card table. Your escort cards are a great place to do something creative, it is the first things your guests will see when they enter the reception, you can make a statement by creating a stylish and elegant escort card table decoration by using colorful linen, flowers and hanging trees.
Here are some tips:
- Photo frames are a great way to combine your escort cards and wedding favors. You can include a personal note to all your guests, so that when they open the back of their frame they will have a beautiful note from you that they will always remember.
- Fanning out your escort cards in alphabetical order on round tables will help the flow of your wedding guests as they search for their names
- If you have a large escort card table, using flowers, jewels or candy as fillers around the base, will aid in your table appearing more full.
- Use stylish table linen that matches your reception décor for the escort table
- Manzanita Branches with hanging crystals and escort card tied with satin ribbon make a great statement for your escort table.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your Caribbean or Mexico Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish escort card table that reflect your style, personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We are proud to be a Hard Rock All Inclusive Destination Weddings Specialist Pro and will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation