- Elegant Wedding Seating Chart Ideas
- Elegant Le Blanc Los Cabos Weddings
- 2019 Elegant Cancun Wedding Venues
- 2019 White and Gold Wedding Themes
- 2019 Eddy K Glam Destination Wedding Dresses
- Glam Bohemian Beach Wedding
- Destination Marriage Proposal Ideas
- 2019 Glam Beach Wedding Dresses
- 2019 Rosa Clara Bridal Gowns
- How to write your marriage vows
Engagement Photo Shoot Ideas
Engagement Photo Shoot Ideas:
Engagement photos are the beginning of your journey as an engaged wedding couple and a great way to start your wedding planning to end out your Save the Dates Invitations.
It is also sets the stage to start thinking about your wedding design and color theme you like to incorporate in wedding ceremony and reception.
Here are some ideas and tips to help you plan your engagement photo shoot:
- Engagement Photo Shoot is a great way to get more comfortable in front of the camera with your wedding photographer and you learn about how your photographer operates also your photographer will get a better idea of your comfort level and your best angles—resulting in better pictures on your wedding day. However the most popular reason to take engagement photo are to send out your Save-The-Dates invitation to introduce your guests to the two of you as a couple and announce your engagement.
- Select Outfits that compliments your personality and are color coordinated also with the same style, if you decide to go with Chic and dressy outfits, both of you should dress the same. You can also have multiple outfits a semi-formal look and a dressy look, this way you can add them to your Save the Dates based on your wedding theme and wedding venue to let the guest know a sneak peak of your wedding.
- Select outfit to compliment your location: If you are taking pictures in a field or the mountains, consider clothes with more natural colors. And if you are taking pictures in a downtown area, you might consider more urban clothes with bolder colors.
Select a location that is meaningful to both of you as a couple but also has a variety of backdrops to make things more exciting and give you real variety in the images. City centers, villages, fields, beaches, farms, lakes, rivers all make fabulous backdrops so think of somewhere unique to you. Fruit fields look fabulous and strawberry picking is a great activity that is fun and looks very cute in the images. Take a picnic to the woods or beach for some really romantic shots. Ice creams are very English and again any experience you can be seen sharing makes the images really romantic!
Think about the time of the year you are getting engaged , if your shoot is in the autumn why not take advantage of the amazing red and orange trees, winter could you do your shoot in the snow, spring in the daffodils or rape seed fields or, in the summer, the lavender fields or beach.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your uniquely Customized Stylish & Glamorous Destination Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation