- 2019 Top Cancun Riviera Maya Wedding Venues
- 2019 White and Gold Wedding Themes
- 2019 Eddy K Glam Destination Wedding Dresses
- Glam Bohemian Beach Wedding
- Destination Marriage Proposal Ideas
- 2019 Glam Beach Wedding Dresses
- 2019 Rosa Clara Bridal Gowns
- How to write your marriage vows
- How to Choose Your Wedding Venues
- 2019 Stylish Moon Palace Weddings
Candles can add elegance and sophistication to any wedding reception ambiance, there are many shapes and style of candles that can be used as your candle wedding reception centerpiece whether you are looking for ways to add a touch of color, illuminate an outdoor area or accent your décor; a wedding reception candle centerpiece can help complete your wedding ceremony or reception, use colors a unique shape or an elegant candle holder that matches your wedding theme.
- Pillar Candles: Pillars candles are probably the most common type of candle used in centerpieces. They come in just about any color, and there are a few different sizes as well that you can use. A popular way to use pillars is to place one at the center of your tables with a floral display around them. This is an easy option that can work with just about any type of flowers. Place pillars on square or round mirrors for a nice effect, or add other items along with your floating candles. Pearls and crystals are a few of the things that can be used in your centerpieces alongside candles.
- Taper Candles: Traditional taper candles are classy and can really help with setting the mood. They come in many different colors. Tapers can be used for a more formal, sit down reception, and they can also be used in floral arrangements as well. Candle sticks or candelabras at the center of each table are an elegant touch.
- Floating Candles: Floating Candles are a great way to incorporate in your centerpieces, or you can add them around the centerpiece with elegant wine or champagne crystal glasses.
- Votive Candles: Votive can be a simple, inexpensive part of your centerpieces. Use several in a circle at the center of your tables, or use them along with flowers and other items. There are a lot of elegant votive candles that can enhance the look of your wedding table arrangement
At Weddings Romantique, We take pride in delivering each event with an elegant style, impeccable planning, and seamless execution. We will be glad to help you create your Wedding Design and decor that matches you style and vision.
Let us be your Event Planning and Design team for your wedding or event please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation
My Stylish Event Team