- 2021 Valentine Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Summer Wedding Dress Inspirations
- 2021 Spring Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Stylish Moon Palace Catholic Wedding
- 2021 Elegant Outdoor Weddings Inspirations
- 2020 Christmas Destination Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Chic Destination Wedding Dresses
- 2021 Modern Chic White Weddings
- Small Glam Weddings
- 2020 Wedding Cake Table Inspirations
Wedding Reception Lounge
Wedding Reception Lounge Ideas
The wedding receptions lounge idea is a wedding trend we’ve seen begin to take off in 2012 and expect to see back even stronger in 2013. It offers a special place away from the dance floor area for guests to eat, drink and mingle in a relaxed setting.
Here are some ideas for your wedding reception lounge ideas:
- The lounge is a perfect spot to feature signature cocktail or finger food. You can also include a photo booth, table games or a build-your-own drink station.
- After the reception create a chic sitting area with white leather couches, candle-covered coffee tables, and shag carpeting lit by a glowing crystal chandelier and surrounded by wavy standing lights and draperies for a stylish relaxing area for your guests
- Canopied couches and plush pillows provides the guests a cozy space to rest during dance breaks.
- You can create a name for your lounge area i.e. Club 10.23 (wedding date). Decorate it with all-white furniture and custom pillows in shades of pink, purple and white.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your Destination Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
Let us be your Event Planning and Design team for your wedding or event please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation.
Weddings Romantique Team
Some of Photos are courtesy of