Wedding Cocktail Hour Decorations
The cocktail hour is what your guests will see before the main wedding reception room, giving you the opportunity to really showcase your wedding theme and colors.
Here are some tips for your Cocktail hour decorations:
- The easiest want to add color to your cocktail hour is using specialty wedding and party linen, there are many colors and textures to match your wedding theme. .
- Add flowers to different shapes of smaller vases with votive candles. Keep in mind that the small tables which are standard for the cocktails means that you only need smaller centerpieces to make the space look beautiful.
- Switch up your color theme by reversing the reception décor: If your wedding colors are blue with green accents, use green as the dominant hue for the cocktail area (working in hints of blue).
- Incorporate your theme, if you are having a Victorian-themed serve drinks in antique goblets and decorate the space with old-fashioned candelabras.
- For destination beach weddings, you can have a lounge set up on the beach where the guests can relax and enjoy the scenery and offer your guests drinks in coconut shells.
- For a spring wedding, decorate tables with a small pot holding a little cluster of mini daffodils or hyacinth.
As much as you want the first impression of your reception to be fabulous, remember that the dinner part of the reception is the main event. You want your cocktail space to be a great introduction to your celebration, but it should not be so lavish as to upstage the rest of the reception.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your Stylish Destination Wedding Cocktail Hour Decorations, we can take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home and provide personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of the design inspiration elements to allow all vendor providers to bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, the plates are placed in perfect harmony and candles lit just as the sun begins to set to begin your wedding celebrations!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation