Short Wedding Reception Centerpieces:
Short Wedding reception centerpieces completes your wedding table design. There are a designs and options to choose from. Here are some ideas and tips for choosing your short and low wedding reception centerpieces:
- Consider your wedding color theme to help you tie everything together. Flowers, linens, bridesmaid dresses, cakes and flowers should look as though they belong together even if they aren't exactly the same color, it can be different shades of one or two colors.
- Keep in mind the time of year in which your reception takes place and the time of day you are getting married. For example, an evening wedding in the winter may require darker colors, extra candles and muted flowers, while an afternoon wedding in the summer may require light airy colors, bright flowers
- Check your reception venue and use the surrounding of your venue location to help choose your décor. Look at the colors used in your venue’s carpeting, drapery, and decorations. If the site has strong colors, you’ll need to select a color scheme in neutral color so it will complement the décor in your wedding and reception site.
- Stylish unique shape vases In addition to the flowers are becoming the stamen you make for your wedding reception centerpieces
- A new element that many floral designers are excited to work with is Plexiglas and Lucite. Shelving or cubes made with these modern materials can be used to create levels within each centerpiece. Each level can be filled with a different material, like sea glass, river rocks and hydrangeas. This type of centerpiece is great for a wedding in a contemporary loft space or a modern art gallery.
- Short and low wedding centerpiece work nicely on the long rectangular tables, also for cocktail hour highball table and lounge furniture.
- Low and short wedding centerpieces are a great option with different shape of Glass Stem Candle Holders
- Short and low centerpieces work very well for beach and outdoor weddings especially for high breeze and wind areas
- Consult a florist to get some more innovative ideas
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your Caribbean Island Destination Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish short wedding centerpieces that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home and provide personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of the design inspiration elements to allow all vendor providers to bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, the plates are placed in perfect harmony and candles lit just as the sun begins to set to begin your wedding celebrations!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation!