- 2021 Valentine Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Summer Wedding Dress Inspirations
- 2021 Spring Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Stylish Moon Palace Catholic Wedding
- 2021 Elegant Outdoor Weddings Inspirations
- 2020 Christmas Destination Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Chic Destination Wedding Dresses
- 2021 Modern Chic White Weddings
- Small Glam Weddings
- 2020 Wedding Cake Table Inspirations
Outdoor Wedding Long Tables
Outdoor Wedding Long Tables:
Long table outdoor garden are becoming very popular trend in 2015 and 2106 wedding reception set up.The reception seating for your wedding can be as unique you want it to be.
There really is no right or wrong way to set up your tables for your outdoor garden reception
Here are few things to keep in mind when planning an outdoor wedding reception:
Wedding Venue: check with the wedding and reception venue catering manger and find out the maximum capacity and make sure it fits the number of guests attending
Venue Measurements: Banquet table’s come in various sizes, ranging in shape, diameter and height. There are many types of banquet table styles to choose from, each serving their own purpose.
Reception Layout: below are some tips on how much space in needed between each table and guest chairs
How much space should you leave between guests at your reception table
- Allow 18″ for guest from edge of table to back of chair.
- Leave about 6″ to 8″ of space between each chair.
- This will allow the guests to sit more comfortably, and get up/down easier
What is the appropriate wedding reception and banquette table spacing
- 42″ of free space between squared tables.
- This will allow 6″ of free space between back of chairs.
- 60″ of free space between squared tables will allow you to create a 26″ aisle way between chair backs.
*Note: California state law requires a minimum 54″ of space between tables.
- Weather Backup Plan: Check with the catering manger at your venue and confirm what is the back up space for your wedding reception in case rain
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your uniquely customized long table Outdoor Destination Wedding reception , we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation