- 2021 Valentine Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Summer Wedding Dress Inspirations
- 2021 Spring Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Stylish Moon Palace Catholic Wedding
- 2021 Elegant Outdoor Weddings Inspirations
- 2020 Christmas Destination Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Chic Destination Wedding Dresses
- 2021 Modern Chic White Weddings
- Small Glam Weddings
- 2020 Wedding Cake Table Inspirations
Stylish Destination Wedding Groom’s Attire
Stylish Destination Wedding Groom’s Attire:
The beach is a perfect location for staging a memorable wedding that reflects your taste and style. Wherever the beach, you have lot of exciting decisions to make – and one of those choices is what your groomsmen will wear for the big day. Look around you. Look at nature’s hues and choose outfit colors to complement the beach setting. The look will be timeless. Location, Location, Location. When deciding on the groom’s attire for a beach wedding, the precise location of the wedding is a real consideration.
Will you be actually on the beach or near a beach?
- Take your cue from the bride. What is her ideal vision of the wedding party? If sand and salt spray aren’t really in the picture, more formal attire won’t be out of place
- Destination Beach weddings are romantic and semi-formal affairs. When choosing a stylish Destination groom attire the ceremony and reception location play an important part which style of groom’s suit to go with, for an example if the ceremony and reception are on a terrace overlooking the ocean, you can go with a vest with white shirt and tie to match the bridesmaid dresses. However the reception is is going to be held in a ballroom you can go with the vest for the ceremony on the beach or terrace and jacket for the reception.
- The color and material you choose for the suit also important when you are making that chose for the groom’s suit. Neutral look with white or beige with a splash of color with tie to match the bridesmaid’s dresses will help you get you great picture and create color contrast with ocean and sand.
- Color: Are you going for a crisp, neutral look with white or beige as the star of the show, or do you prefer a splash of color? If you opt for a color, you’re likely going to want to consider a light or bright color that will photograph well in the sunshine and play nicely against your bridesmaids’ attire and your flowers.
- Comfort: What is the average temperature at your wedding location for the time of year you’ll be tying the knot? Choose your fabric based on how hot or cool it will be. Time of day should also be consideration – maybe warm, sunny afternoons lead to cool, breezy evenings. Hot and sweaty groomsmen aren’t going to translate into beautiful pictures, so keep their comfort in mind!
- Formal, semi-formal, or casual? Just because you are getting married at the beach doesn’t mean that your groomsmen can’t wear a jacket, vest, tie, or any combination of the above. As a rule of thumb, play off what the couple is wearing.
- Shoes: A beach wedding might call for loafers, sandals, or even bare feet. As long as the wedding party is comfortable, the footwear you choose for your groomsmen can anything from traditional to whimsical.
- Activity: What will your groomsmen be doing after the ceremony? If your reception is a seaside clambake, you’re probably going to opt for a more relaxed look with vest and shirt than if you are hosting an elegant, sit-down dinner at a restaurant or villa, you want to go with jacket
Above all, your wedding attire should reflect your personality and the sense of style. Have some fun with it!
At Weddings Romantique: We will be glad to help you create you Stylish and Uniquely Customized Wedding Theme.We work with most resorts and can help you create your wedding vision and express your style that makes a statement. We will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home. Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill out our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation