- Elegant Wedding Seating Chart Ideas
- Elegant Le Blanc Los Cabos Weddings
- 2019 Elegant Cancun Wedding Venues
- 2019 White and Gold Wedding Themes
- 2019 Eddy K Glam Destination Wedding Dresses
- Glam Bohemian Beach Wedding
- Destination Marriage Proposal Ideas
- 2019 Glam Beach Wedding Dresses
- 2019 Rosa Clara Bridal Gowns
- How to write your marriage vows
Silver Wedding Themes
Silver Wedding Theme Bridal Gowns By Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner
Silver Theme Bridal Bouquet Ideas
Silver Theme Bridesmaids Dress Ideas
Silver Wedding Theme Ceremony Decorations
Silver Wedding Theme Reception Wedding Dress by Pronovias
Silver Wedding Theme Reception Decorations
Silver Wedding Themes:
A silver wedding theme is timeless and elegant. It is ideal for any wedding at any time of the year, and is a very easy color theme to coordinate. You can use a silver wedding theme to design a chic and stylish wedding by adding an accent color in a seasonal hue to tailor it to the time of the year in which you will be married.
- Silver and light pink, Silver and purple, Silver and tiffany blue, Silver and lavender are delicate and romantic for a spring or summer weddings. Black and silver look spectacular for a New Year’s Eve wedding. Or simply enhance the metallic hues by pairing them with white, cream, or ivory for a classic formal wedding.
- Your bridesmaid dresses are a great place to introduce your wedding colors. Choose a dress in silver with crystal bridesmaid jewelry which is always an excellent choice with a metallic dress.
- Choose your wedding gown with metallic embroidery, wear silver, and carry a white bouquet tied with metallic ribbon with beautiful white or ivory blossoms such as roses, orchids, peonies, or calla lilies
- Mercury glass vases and candle holders are a wonderful way to bring the silver wedding colors into the floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception.
- Tall branches can be painted in metallic colors to add drama and elegance to centerpieces and altar arrangements. Decorate them with white roses, orchids, and hanging crystals for a spectacular design.
- For the wedding table linen choose either silver tablecloths. Quilted silk cloths are also extremely elegant. You can layer in napkins in the other signature metallic shade.
- You may also wish to rent silver chiavari chairs for the seating. Select china with a silver design around the border for a rich effect.
- Surprise your guests by changing into reception wedding dress, you can go with stylish and chic silver party dress
Choose place cards and menu cards with a metallic edge to enhance your design look. Use Silver table frames with silver painted numbers, your guests will know that they are being treated to a very elegant stylish dinner.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your Silver Wedding Themes at any Island Beach Destination of your choice, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home and provide personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of the design inspiration elements to allow all vendor providers to bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, the plates are placed in perfect harmony and candles lit just as the sun begins to set to begin your wedding celebrations!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation!