Glam Bridal Hair Accessories
Glam Bridal Hair Accessories:
Glam Bridal Hair Accessories are a great way to add a modern and stylish elements to your wedding look. Whether you are looking to create a modern, vintage, bohemian, wedding hairstyle, glamorous hair accessories can help personalize your wedding attire and complete your wedding theme and make statement. There are a variety of glam hair accessories today to suit any wedding theme.
Here are some of the most popular wedding hair accessories to help you look glamorous on your wedding day.
- Headbands are simple, yet elegant. Select a wide one for a retro look, or skinny ones for a modern, preppy look. These are perfect for the destination bride who wants to be comfortable while still being stylish also it pairs easily with your veil.
- Feathers – feathers are a hot trend right now, these are perfect for the trendy chic bride. These can be purchase and added to combs, clips.
- Veil – believe it or not, sometimes less is more, and a veil may be all you need. If you are opting out of hair accessories go elaborate with your veil – pearls, jewels and crystal accents will compliment your look.
- Tiaras – these can range from classical princess styles to modern, asymmetric looks to retro inspired glam. Don’t rule out a tiara just based on the name, there are so many styles one will suit your look.
- Jewelry Hair Vines – held in place by pins on each end, these are highly flexible and can conform to most any hairstyle. Many are encrusted with jewels, crystals or pearls.
- Birdcage are very stylish and will give the romantic vintage unique look. You can wear the over your face for the ceremony, then put it back for reception.
Consult your hair stylist and get advice as to which wedding hair accessory would be suitable for the hairstyle you choose, as always you might to bring pictures to your hair appointment to show your stylist also do a hair style test before your ceremony.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your uniquely customized Destination Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation
Bridal Statement Necklace
Bridal Statement Necklace
The big trend in bridal accessories right now is the Bridal Statement Necklace. Big and bold, necklaces of the collar and bib variety, it a great way to add a stylish look to your wedding ensemble and make a statement!
Here are some tips on how to compliment your wedding dress with your statement necklace:
- Wear Your Hair Up. Jewelry like this is meant to be noticed, so it’s best to wear your hair back in a sleek up do so that your necklace can take the spotlight.
- Keep your wedding dress style simple without to many embellishments this will ensure that your statement necklace will be star of your wedding look and the conversation piece.
- Choose your statement necklace according to your personal style. We found many styles and options at Etsy website clcik here to check them out
Weddings Romantique Team