- 2020 Wedding Cake Table Inspirations
- Modern Boho Glam Wedding Inspirations
- 2021 Spring Wedding Trends
- 2020 Cancun Modern Destination Weddings
- 2020 Fall Wedding Trends
- Modern Chic Le Blanc Los Cabos Weddings
- 2020 Wedding Dress Trends
- 2020 Wedding Bouquet Trends
- 2019 Coral Wedding Theme
- 2020 Greenery Wedding Theme
Stylish White Weddings
Stylish White Wedding Bouquets
Stylish White Wedding Ceremony Decorations
Stylish White Weddings:
Having a white wedding theme makes a very dramatic statement
The white color theme can be used no matter what season the wedding takes place and make your wedding feel classier as well as stylish.
- Some ideal flowers for bridal bouquets and centerpieces include white roses, freesias, gladiolas, peonies and tulips. A blend of white flowers with some delicate light pink or peach flowers would look lovely. If you choose to use an arrangement of only white flowers for the bridal bouquet, make sure there is at least a colored ribbon to tie it together with your bridesmaid dresses.
- It would be a good idea to add just a touch of silver or gold it will bring the white color and add stylish look for the ceremony and reception
- Also you might want to consider incorporating an accent color to provide some visual to your white wedding theme, the 2013 trend is color palette of Neutral and Earth tones blended with silver, light blue, taupe and champagne. The best thing to do is to have a blended color combination of two colors to create a stylish wedding design theme.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you plan your Stylish Destination Weddings color theme, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home and provide personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.
We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of the design inspiration elements to allow all vendor providers to bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, the plates are placed in perfect harmony and candles lit just as the sun begins to set to begin your wedding celebrations!