- 2019 Top Cancun Riviera Maya Wedding Venues
- 2019 White and Gold Wedding Themes
- 2019 Eddy K Glam Destination Wedding Dresses
- Glam Bohemian Beach Wedding
- Destination Marriage Proposal Ideas
- 2019 Glam Beach Wedding Dresses
- 2019 Rosa Clara Bridal Gowns
- How to write your marriage vows
- How to Choose Your Wedding Venues
- 2019 Stylish Moon Palace Weddings
How to write your marriage vows
How to write your marriage vows:
Writing your vows are most romantic and sentimental part of the wedding ceremony. Your vows to each other must come from your heart and it needs to reflect who you are, it is a promise to each other that is witnessed by your family and friends. Here is one of our favorite poems that will help inspire you to write your marriage vows to each other.
The Art of Marriage
The little things are the big things.
It is never being too old to hold hands.
It is remembering to say, “I love you” at least once a day.It is never going to sleep angry.
It is at no time taking the other for granted;
the courtship should not end with the honeymoon,
it should continue through all the years.
It is having a mutual sense of values and common objectives.
It is standing together facing the world.
It is forming a circle of love that gathers in the whole family.
It is doing things for each other,not in the attitude of duty or sacrifice,
but in the spirit of joy.It is speaking words of appreciation, and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways.
It is not expecting the husband to wear a halo or the wife to have the wings of an angel.
It is not looking for perfection in each other.
It is cultivating flexibility, patience, understanding and a sense of humor.
It is having the capacity to forgive and forget.
It is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow.
It is finding room for the things of the Spirit.
It is a common search for the good and the beautiful.
It is establishing a relationship in which the independence is equal, dependence is mutual,
and the obligation is reciprocal. It is not only marrying the right partner, it is being the right partner.
This is “The Art of Marriage” By Wilfred Peterson
At Weddings Romantique,We will take care of your Caribbean & Mexico Destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests. We will provide you with the expertise and resources to plan and execute your customized design for your weddings & events based on your Resort Wedding venue location. We will help manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts together, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration. We take pride in delivering each destination weddings with an elegant style, impeccable planning, and seamless execution!
We Love to hear from you!
Let us be your Luxury Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation
Engagement Photo Shoot Ideas
Engagement Photo Shoot Ideas:
Engagement photos are the beginning of your journey as an engaged wedding couple and a great way to start your wedding planning to end out your Save the Dates Invitations.
It is also sets the stage to start thinking about your wedding design and color theme you like to incorporate in wedding ceremony and reception.
Here are some ideas and tips to help you plan your engagement photo shoot:
- Engagement Photo Shoot is a great way to get more comfortable in front of the camera with your wedding photographer and you learn about how your photographer operates also your photographer will get a better idea of your comfort level and your best angles—resulting in better pictures on your wedding day. However the most popular reason to take engagement photo are to send out your Save-The-Dates invitation to introduce your guests to the two of you as a couple and announce your engagement.
- Select Outfits that compliments your personality and are color coordinated also with the same style, if you decide to go with Chic and dressy outfits, both of you should dress the same. You can also have multiple outfits a semi-formal look and a dressy look, this way you can add them to your Save the Dates based on your wedding theme and wedding venue to let the guest know a sneak peak of your wedding.
- Select outfit to compliment your location: If you are taking pictures in a field or the mountains, consider clothes with more natural colors. And if you are taking pictures in a downtown area, you might consider more urban clothes with bolder colors.
Select a location that is meaningful to both of you as a couple but also has a variety of backdrops to make things more exciting and give you real variety in the images. City centers, villages, fields, beaches, farms, lakes, rivers all make fabulous backdrops so think of somewhere unique to you. Fruit fields look fabulous and strawberry picking is a great activity that is fun and looks very cute in the images. Take a picnic to the woods or beach for some really romantic shots. Ice creams are very English and again any experience you can be seen sharing makes the images really romantic!
Think about the time of the year you are getting engaged , if your shoot is in the autumn why not take advantage of the amazing red and orange trees, winter could you do your shoot in the snow, spring in the daffodils or rape seed fields or, in the summer, the lavender fields or beach.
At Weddings Romantique, we will be glad to help you create your uniquely Customized Stylish & Glamorous Destination Weddings, we will take care of your destination wedding services from sourcing the right vendors, creating a stylish event that reflect your personality and budget to all the legal requirements for getting married on away from home in addition to providing you personalized group travel arrangements for all your guests.Our professional destination wedding planners are certified with over 10 years of experience in the industry, leaving no doubt that your wedding details will be handled with the utmost of care. We will manage your wedding planning process by providing snapshots of your stylish destination wedding design elements to all vendors and help them bring their parts forward, so the band plays on cue, plates are placed in perfect harmony, and the candles are lit to welcome you and start the celebration!
Let us be your Destination Weddings Team, please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation