- Weddings Romantique New Location
- 2019 Coral Wedding Theme
- 2020 Greenery Wedding Theme
- 2019 Boho Chic Wedding Dresses
- 2020 Spring Wedding Trends
- 2019 Fall Wedding Theme Ideas
- Elegant Wedding Seating Chart Ideas
- Elegant Le Blanc Los Cabos Weddings
- 2019 Elegant Cancun Wedding Venues
- 2019 White and Gold Wedding Themes
Vintage Chic Wedding Theme
Vintage Chic Bridal Gown Inspirations
Modern Vintage Chic Wedding Fashion: A modern vintage chic wedding allows you to pick and choose favorite traditions and styles while maintaining a sophisticated wedding that is close to the original vintage wedding theme. Vintage style wedding dresses are the new trend in the world of bridal wear fashion the term ‘vintage’ covers over fifty years of fashion, and the choices are almost limitless!
For a graceful and stylish look, you might want to explore the 1930’s and 1940’s vintage wedding dresses. Women of this era were known for their attraction and grace. The best way to describe the vintage wedding dress is that it had gorgeous bead work and included attractive embroidery with lace and beaded detailing silhouettes. White and off white are the dominant colors throughout all vintage eras, but there are also some beautiful vintage wedding dresses in other colors.
Another option is to bring out vintage wedding theme is through bridal hair accessories you might want to choose a vintage-inspired headbands with embellishments like feathers, beads, or silk flowers.
Vintage Chic Wedding Theme Bouquets
Vintage wedding flowers and wedding bouquet are typically classic flowers in shades of light pinks, yellows, blues or purples. Peonies, roses and hydrangeas are perfectly suited for this theme. Bright colors that are too loud or vibrant are not a good fit for this theme, because those types of colors have more of a modern feel. Another popular trends is adding vintage brooches to the wedding bouquet.
Vintage Chic Wedding Reception Table Decorations
A vintage wedding theme is classic and can always be recreated for your own wedding reception, here ar some ideas:
- Intricate lace can give almost anything a vintage touch, elegant lace table linen, sashes and chair covers will create a stylish and romantic vintage style reception
- Pin vintage brooches to your table napkins
- Use fine china fthat had a vintage style for your table setting
The Vintage Chic Wedding Theme is about fine elegnat and chic details. At My Stylish Event By Wedding Romantique,we will be glad to help you create your own sophisticated and stylish wedding that matches you style and vision
Let us be your Event Planning and Design team for your wedding or event please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation.
Weddings Romantique Team