Wedding Reception Table Arrangements
Creating elegant, chic and sophisticated wedding reception arrangements has several elements that are important to create a harmonious design, her are few tips:
- Wedding color theme: Consider your wedding color theme to help you tie everything together, linens, bridesmaid dresses, cakes and flowers should complement your centerpieces.
- Wedding Venue and Location: Look around the reception venue and use the surrounding of your venue location to help choose your décor. Look at the colors used in your venue’s carpeting, drapery, and decorations. If the site has strong colors, you’ll need to select a color scheme in neutral color so it will complement the décor in your wedding and reception site.
Wedding Reception Table Arrangements:
- Mixing centerpieces heights remains a major event design trend; it helps add to the wow factor of your reception and drawing the eye to different levels and create a harmonious design with lots of visual interest.
- A newer trend in floral arrangements is to have tall, think vases with a few stems of flowers in each, creating a larger bouquet at the top of the vase. This looks like a garden from the overall perspective, while giving your guests the ability to talk to each other. Some couples like to choose a combination of floating flowers and candles to add a little warmth to a table. And they also serve as conversation pieces as well.
- Candelabra are also very popular choices for centerpieces you can add some flowers that complement your wedding color theme.
At Wedding Romantique Blog, we are continually looking for elegant and stylish ideas for your wedding and reception, we will be glad to help you create sophisticated and elegant wedding theme that matches you style and budget.
Let us be your Event Planning and Design team for your wedding or event please fill our inquiry form and tell us about your ideas and vision and we will be glad to contact and set up your one hour complimentary consultation
Weddings Romantique Team